The importance of ‘Customer and Culture’ in building world class sustainable organisations which can grow and survive in today’s challenging environment.
Have you considered the customer as the heart of your product and services? What is the culture you are fostering to realise your benefits?
|Monday 17 August 2015||Tuesday 18 August 2015|
|* Ticket Options: Full packages and individual event tickets available.|
Speaker Highlight – Eduardo Braun
Eduardo Braun is a world renowned expert in Leadership and Management. He currently writes for the Huffington Post and La Nación (Argentina’s second largest newspaper).
During the last decade, Eduardo has met and interviewed many history making personalities and world renowned leaders, including: President Bill Clinton, Rudy Giuliani, Colin Powell, Madeleine Albright, Mikhail Gorbachev, Jack Welch, Tony Blair, Michael Porter, Peter Drucker, Philip Kotler , George Lucas, Francis Ford Coppola , Alan Greenspan and the Nobel Prize winners Muhammad Yunus, Joseph Stiglitz, and Paul Krugman.
Dinner Speaker – Peter Jackson
Peter was appointed Interim CEO of Melbourne Football Club on 1st May 2013, initially on a 6 month contract. He became the permanent CEO on 1st November. His mandate when joining the club was to lead a total rebuild, including the football and financial performance, as well as the culture of the club.
Benefits to Sponsors, Speakers and Delegates:
- Access to global thought leadership on industry trends and benchmarking
- Network with other Project Sponsors and Corporate Executives
- Network with other Project Management professionals across industries
- Brand promotion, corporate or personal
- World class educational opportunities
- Access many of the featured speakers in “meet the speaker”, Q&A and networking sessions
- Gain insights to grow project delivery capability for individuals and organisations